[About it]
A blug of worrying warts
and sooth-saying


[Yukyak]
Name: Zara Tak
Age: 20
Location: Austin, TX
Email: Gmail
Facebook: Zara.Tak
Myspace: Tazarat
Singspace: Fotura +


[Multi.Blug]
[x] Oma
[x] A Modern Shell


[Linx]
Zara Tak







[Scripts]

6.13.2009
Disinterested
I'm upset
We were so excited to talk tonight
and that's all I did, was talk--about you
because you're imperfectly consuming.
Happy for our closeness,
Sad for the distance--
For the distance home I wandered
wondering about you.
Disinterested,
Consumed.
Asking without asking
When would we resume.
Ok: I cleaned, cooked, played and watched to pass away the dead time.
Then it gets late,
then we won't talk.
But you were just watching a movie,
No problem.

You don't feel terrible because you didn't do a damn thing
And you don't think so either.
I'm the one who feels terrible

I know you know all about it but
Sometimes I just don't want to text you back
because then I won't feel so terrible when I delete your number
and it wont be so hard to never hear from you again
and maybe then I won't feel those chills you give me anymore--
the cold ones out of fear,
but especially the warm ones out of ecstasy.

Today was so nice, too.

posted by Tazarat @ 5:21 AM

+ + +