[About it]
A blug of worrying warts
and sooth-saying


[Yukyak]
Name: Zara Tak
Age: 20
Location: Austin, TX
Email: Gmail
Facebook: Zara.Tak
Myspace: Tazarat
Singspace: Fotura +


[Multi.Blug]
[x] Oma
[x] A Modern Shell


[Linx]
Zara Tak







[Scripts]

3.07.2008

You were everything my life had seemed to lack and you seemed so simply a lacking life.
You were hopeless and troubled; a romantic child with gorgeous sound that only I heard.
You were a puzzle piece I had been so desperately hunting for, any reason to run away. I had found you, so fucking twisted you were a dangerous and callous entity that excited me with his piercing words, whether a puncture painful or in ecstasy.
How often you were unsure.
How often I denounced your insecurity and told you a sad story instead.
How often I reminded you of a real person.
How strange the things we did.
You are simply at too far of a distance for my introverted arms to reach. But my half heart broken heart still shudders in delight when my torturous smile engages your memories, and it all leads me back to reality. Whether the reality I want, or the surreality I keep pushing out of my crooked picture frame.
You are still on my mind, never on my lips and strangely in the center of my black hole of a heart.

posted by Tazarat @ 10:15 PM

+ + +