[About it]
A blug of worrying warts
and sooth-saying


[Yukyak]
Name: Zara Tak
Age: 20
Location: Austin, TX
Email: Gmail
Facebook: Zara.Tak
Myspace: Tazarat
Singspace: Fotura +


[Multi.Blug]
[x] Oma
[x] A Modern Shell


[Linx]
Zara Tak







[Scripts]

9.30.2009
"You stupid fuck, I'm in love with you."
What a cluster fuck.
A day with a headache,
caused by a headache
I gave to that guy.
He drank it out of him,
I cut it out.
That fucking gem I keep scuffing,
every moment I spend staring into it.
Today he wore a green shirt
and when he opened the door to me,
he smiled without smiling.

[Exhausted]

I kind of like you and I like your legs when you're in boxers, the hair that creeps up at your collar, all those crazy red hairs your face has. Well, your lips...they're perfect; they make me lose my mind a little. I try to tell you these things every once in a while and I just sigh because you're a goddamn fool and you just got fucking lucky about those green eyes. Those gems'll never dull.

posted by Tazarat @ 12:48 PM

+ + +