[About it]
A blug of worrying warts
and sooth-saying


[Yukyak]
Name: Zara Tak
Age: 20
Location: Austin, TX
Email: Gmail
Facebook: Zara.Tak
Myspace: Tazarat
Singspace: Fotura +


[Multi.Blug]
[x] Oma
[x] A Modern Shell


[Linx]
Zara Tak







[Scripts]

11.04.2009
You and your pretty fucking eyes:

A gray sky did loom
he had long hair
and high cheek bones.

Then those green fucking eyes,
--so there were a million before and between--
but like a Persian rug
yours were woven.
Yellow for charm (speckled here and there)
Blue for intellect (underlying)
Olive for artistry (outerlying)
and Green for loyalty (all over)
They have been haunting me
at night,
alone to my dearest thoughts
like men working in the distance,
they call for attention---
at which you stare unwillingly.
God,
damn it. Goddammit,
God fucking dammit.
I read you a sonnet of my soul,
you delighted.
I know your future.
Fuck.
Do I dare ask the cards my own...

posted by Tazarat @ 9:31 PM

+ + +