[About it]
A blug of worrying warts
and sooth-saying


[Yukyak]
Name: Zara Tak
Age: 20
Location: Austin, TX
Email: Gmail
Facebook: Zara.Tak
Myspace: Tazarat
Singspace: Fotura +


[Multi.Blug]
[x] Oma
[x] A Modern Shell


[Linx]
Zara Tak







[Scripts]

12.07.2009
Before lunch I find myself searching,
padding down the crevasses of my mind
to find an incriminating memory
I can resent you for.
In the morning,
when I sit up,
coughing out the dreams of you,
I find myself cringing at the monument I reluctantly build in your peculiar likeness.
And then I find it weirdest, most uncanny
that the morning into afternoon changes you.
And there you are,
pale faced
light behind your hair
[a dangerously picturesque image looms]
ring of fire in your eyes
And there I am
finding you for the first time.

posted by Tazarat @ 2:45 AM

+ + +